Concrete Faced Insulation by Tech-Crete
Concrete Faced Insulated Wall & Roof Panels
Tech-Crete Processors is a manufacturer of composite insulating wall & roof panels consisting of STYROFOAM™ brand foam insulation with a factory applied latex modified concrete coating.
To date there are approximately 20 million square feet of Tech-Crete® roof panels (CTI® and SRI® combined), and 2 million square feet of Tech-Crete® CFI® wall panels in the Canadian marketplace.
Advantages of Tech-Crete Concrete Faced Insulating Wall & Roof Panels:
- Concrete Faced insulation for use below and above-grade, against concrete, block or brick, exposed to a height not to exceed 36’ (11 m).
- Also can be used for Water treatment tank insulation, or any suitably shaped tank process requiring temperature control
- 2' x 4' (610 mm x 1220 mm) prefinished, one step exterior insulating panels complete with patented mounting hardware
- Interlocking tongue and groove assembly
- Highly efficient STYROFOAM™ brand foam insulation and durable concrete finish in one installation
- The facing is a nominal 5/16" (8 mm) latex modified grey concrete with a light broom finish. A 1/8" (3 mm) relief score line is cut at 2' (610 mm) along the 4' (1220 mm) length.
- Easy to install
- Can be field coated with quality latex or acrylic latex masonry coating to match existing colour, or to upgrade building exterior
- Can be installed in most weather conditions
- Extends life cycle of masonry structures by minimizing freeze / thaw degradation Available in 2"(R10), 3"(R15) or 4"(R20)
For additional details or specifications on Tech-Crete CTI, SRI & CFI Concrete Faced Insulated Wall & Roof Panels & Green Building Envelope Architectural Products, contact InterCoast Building Solutions - the Building Envelope solutions experts for BC, AB and Western Canada